I have sold a property at 2532 JAMES ST in Abbotsford.
Charming rancher on a 7800 Sq. Ft. lot at the end of a dead end street. This 3 bed 2 bath home features an updated main floor, modern colours, newer cabinets and countertops. Fully developed basement has huge suite potential. Low maintenance outside has a metal roof, vinyl siding and windows, fully fenced back yard and a 8 by 19 garden shed. Need extra space for extra cars, toys or a home based business? How about a 20 by 24 Detached workshop with /220 wiring and side yard access. Perfect central location steps away from all amenities and easy access to highway 1.
Read full post

I have sold a property at 3056 GLENDALE PL in Abbotsford.
Prime McMillan Area location. The basement entry home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in desirable East Abbotsford. Upstairs features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully renovated kitchen, modern finishings, new appliances and an open layout into the spacious living room with gas fireplace. For the kids the fully finished basement has a recreation room with 2nd gas fireplace, 2 additional bedrooms, full bath and a large laundry area. Fully fenced backyard has a large deck for entertaining and a new 12 x 12 shed complete with power and heat for all your hobbies or storage needs. All this just minutes to ARC, all levels of schools, restaurants and shopping.
Read full post
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.